We are the fastest growing worm farm in Arkansas. We specialize in the sale of high quality worm castings and red wiggler worms.
We are a family worm farm based out of Searcy, Arkansas. We specialize in the production of worms and worm castings for gardening use. We are also beginning the sale of gardening equipment, seeds, and much more through our affiliate partnerships.
Worms are a vital part of the natural world. They help break down organic waste into a product known as worm castings, vermicompost, or vermicast. Vermicast helps improve soil structure and porosity, acts as a pH buffer, aids in the proliferation of soil microbes, encourages vigorous root growth, and allows plants to more effectively utilize and retain nutrients.
We Sell Worms!
We sell red wiggler composting worms that produce this rich material known as worm castings and are one of the leading producers in the state of Arkansas.
There are so many uses for composting worms. The breed we are most famous for is the red wiggler, also known as Eisenia fetida. These worms are a hardy worm perfect for a number of uses.
The many uses for our worms include:
- Fishing Bait. Buy directly from us each time or purchase a worm kit to grow your own supply of fishing bait for yourself. Red wigglers are approximately 3-4 inches long but they are known to stay alive on the hook a long time and unlike nightcrawlers they do not need to be refrigerated.
- Agricultural waste management and processing (turn manure and other animal byproducts into rich material for further use)
- Production of vermicast for personal use. Take your old kitchen waste and convert it into rich soil to use at home.
How to Build Your Own Worm Bin
Creating your own worm habitat can be an easy project producing healthy, natural food for your plants while diverting food waste out of your home trash bins and keeping it out of the landfill. The most common type of worm for worm farming is the Red Wiggler (Eisenia fetida). These [...]
Do You Need Bulk Seeds for your garden?
Click here to get yours today.
Proud affiliate of True Leaf Market Seeds.
Vermicast? What is that?
Also known as worm compost, it is the waste that the worms excrete as materials move through their digestive tract. While your kitchen scraps or other organic materials are sitting in your worm bin, the worms are steadily making a rich soil from their waste. to find out more about how to make your own worm bin click here.
- Break down organic matter
- Improve garden soil
- Encourage vigorous plant root growth
- Help plants more effectively utilize nutrients
Become Part of the Solution
- Improve soil
- Grow Your Own Food Locally
- Minimize and Re-purpose Food Waste
- Save Money on Expensive Fertilizers
Red Wiggler Worms!
We ship our worms all around the contiguous US!